Thursday, October 27, 2011

You Make Me Brave


You Make Me Brave
 "You did it! I am very proud of you," I praised my piano student.

"I didn't be able to play 'London Bridge' ever before in my whole life and now I can do it," six year old Alex told me. "It wasn't even hard because you sat right here beside me the whole entire minutes!"

Alex beamed with pride, then added, "You're a really good music teacher."

"How do you know?" I asked him, always eager for six year old insight.

"Because you teached me how to do something I thought I couldn't do. Sometimes I just need someone beside me to make me be brave. Now I'm brave AND I can play 'London Bridge'. I bet not even Harry Potter can do that. But I can. You just sitted beside me and that's all. I did the whole rest of it by myself."

Who walks alongside you and makes you brave?

Who looks a little wobbly and nervous in your life? Go ahead! Walk alongside them and make them brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment