Wednesday, August 31, 2011

God of Wonders


Father, Glorious and Majestic,

You are the God of blessings, the Giver of every good and perfect gift, the Lord of Joy. You are the Alpha and the Omega who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty. You are alive forevermore, the Master of the universe.

You alone hold the keys to death and to hell. You alone are Jehovah, the One and Only living God. What a wonder You are!

With a voice like Niagra thunder and with lightning in Your fists, You reign over all. With tender love You feed Your flock like a shepherd. With compassion and kindness You woo us to You, longing for relationship with us.

Your grace is sufficient for me, oh, Lord. You are all I want and all I need. From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same, may Your name be praised. In every nation and in every people group Your grace and love are available to all. Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment