Monday, September 26, 2011

Lauren's Lesson




Jesus is the same yesterday, today and __________.



"Monday!" answered Lauren, a friend's little granddaughter.

It's a good answer, isn't it?

Jesus is real and His acts are recorded in the history logs of yesterday. The Bible has been proven to be truth based on overwhelming evidence. The yesterday is easy.

Today may be a broken road or a skip through the green pastures, but I know Jesus is alive and walking alongside. His creation, power and involvement in my life prove Him over and over again each day. His Words are active and constantly amazing me.

But, forever? That stretches beyond my ability to understand. God is everlasting, eternal. He always was and always is and always will be. I believe it with all of my heart, but it is a thought above my thoughts. It is too marvelous for me.

But, Monday? I understand Monday. In becoming like a little child, I can wrap my mind around "forever". Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever...one Monday at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment