Thursday, September 29, 2011

The God of Goodness

Time to rest. I made this day.

I know, Father. You are so good to me! Our morning walk was refreshing, encouraging. It's a skipping-in-a-field-of-sunflowers sort of a day, isn't it?

A sanctified day for My sanctified daughter.

A sanctified day....A day set apart for blessing and honor and devotion.
A sanctified daughter....A woman set aside for blessing and honor and devotion.

Early this morning when You called me from my bed, I had no idea that was Your plan. I was sipping my coffee and opening my Bible to I Thessalonians. Suddenly You drew me into Your Words. It exploded into my life as never before! It was awesome!

You couldn't stop reading and writing and soaking it up. It lit you up from the inside out.

I inhaled the whole letter! It's all about being a spiritual mother to me. It's so great!

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

And You give them eternal life, and they never perish.

Neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

John 10:27-29. Oh! You want me to study John next.

Come. Let us away.

Where You lead me I will follow.




No comments:

Post a Comment