Monday, February 21, 2011

The Color of Gentleness

A soft rosy glow has begun to seep into the sky. The blending of pastel color mesmerizes me. As the hues deepen and merge, a sudden splash of sunlight brightens the painting with rays of perfectly placed light.

The splendor of the Creator is reflected in every brush stroke. The heavens are telling of the glory of God. The sunrise is declaring the work of His hands. This is the Lord's doing and it is too marvelous for my eyes.

A masterpiece has been tenderly created while the world is still sleeping. It is humbling to watch a Creator at work. I stand in awe as I see the wonder of another morning floating in quietly on cat paws. Who is man that He is mindful of him? What sort of gentle love patiently creates such a wonder for a people too busy to notice?

You noticed, My child. The people of My possession will look to the sky and hear My voice saying, "Come to Me."

Good morning, Father. It's beautiful. You are the God who loves colors. Thank you.

My promises are new every morning. Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of Lights in whom there are no variations, no shifting shadows. I am the Bright and Morning Star and My love endures forever.

You are faithful, so gentle and loving toward all You have made. From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same, Your Name is to be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment