Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Heart Dripping With Grace

"God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need you will abound in every good work."
-2 Corinthians 9:8

I've been reading this verse repeatedly this morning. For one thing, it's written on my coffee mug, a birthday gift from my Elizabeth, I think, and I'm having a multi-cup day. But, also, Father has reminded me over coffee this morning that the little word "All" is full of power and opportunity.

"God is able to make ALL grace ABOUND to you, so that in ALL things at ALL times, having ALL that you need you will abound in every good work."

Pour yourself a cup of coffee, grab a cinnamon scone off the platter and really think about this for a minute...

My day and my purpose is covered in grace, soaked up, dripping with grace...ALL of His grace. SO THAT (for the reason and purpose of) in ALL THINGS at ALL TIMES, having ALL that you need...Wow, right?

Every minute, no matter what happens, I have everything that I need!

And, why is this true? Read it yourself..*smile...so that we will abound in every good work. Doesn't that just set your heart and feet to dancing?

I don't know about you, but I am fortified and ready to run the race! God is using me for His special purpose...to shine His light and share His love and shape His people. He wants to use you, too. Come on! What could you do today with a heart that is soaked up and dripping with grace?

Sing with me: "All of You is more than enough for all of me...for every thirst and every need. You satisfy me with Your love...and all I have in You...is more than enough!! More than all I want. More than all I can see...You are more than enough for...All of You is more than enough for all of me..."

Change your world one person at a time. Live your dream. Complete your calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment