Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The God Who Calls

Oh, Father, would You show me all the wonders of Your love? Show me Your ways. Teach me truth. Help me to find the clues to the mysteries of life.

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

You are the Ancient of Days. I love getting older, changing every day, slowly becoming the me You want me to be. Truths to discover and lessons to be learned are beckoning me today. My eyes are opening wider and my feet are itching to travel forward over new pathways. It's a new day. Let's go up to higher ground.

Come. Follow Me.

I'm coming with You. I like walking by faith and not by sight. I am beginning to see and understand much more clearly.

Seek first the Kingdom and godliness. You are my friend and the disciple whom I love.

You are the God who is there and is not silent. You are the God who is with me. When You call me, I will answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment