Monday, January 24, 2011

No God Like Jehovah

You are the Holy One of Israel, Father. You are the true living God.
You are worthy of honor, of sacrifice and of praise.
Mighty and wondrous are Your deeds throughout all generations.
Your splendor decorates the world from glory to glory.

Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress. Have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

How long will My people turn my glory into shame?
How long will you love delusions and seek false gods?


I don't know. But You have set me apart to be Your faithful servant, to please You. You hear when I call to You. You know I want to do what is right.

Tremble and do not sin. When you are on your bed, search your heart and be silent. Offer the sacrifices of the righteous and trust Me.

I offer my life in spirit and truth. I will pour out the oil of love as an offering. You are faithful and I trust You.

Fill my heart with joy because I see Your provision. In peace I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety. You alone are my glory and the lifter of my head. You alone are the God who is holy.

There is no God like Jehovah. I am jealous for you.

There is no God like Jehovah. I will be jealous for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment