Friday, September 24, 2010

Good Morning

Some of you are reading this blog from your home computer in Vietnam or Israel. Maybe you are sitting beneath a shade tree in the middle of a university campus in Canada. Some of you are reading this on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean while others of you are right here in Missouri, USA, with me listening to the music of a rainstorm. What is happening in Europe now where so many of you live? What is on your mind as you sit in China and read this blog? What will you be doing today, beloved friend, living in Argentina?

I pray for you, my readers, every day. You are becoming more and more dear to me as we daily meet online for a visit over tea. I am in awe of the power we have at our fingertips to share our hearts and words and lives. I pray for you to be strong and faithful, to be encouraged, to be the lights of Jesus in dark places. How I would love to sit down with you over a cup of tea and a plate of scones and listen to your story!

How do we learn to truly love one another deeply from our hearts? My favorite way to learn about people is to ask them to tell their story. Would you tell me your story? What draws you here day after day?

Know that I sit at my table every morning and pray for you. You're not alone. You matter very much to me and you are loved....*smile....Good morning. How are you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment