Sunday, August 15, 2010

Take Notice

It would be such fun to see below the topsoil to the wondrous unseen world below my garden.

This morning on my early morning walk through the garden I watched a mound of earth pulsate and hopefully waited for an animal to break through and peek out at me. It never did...It just kept moving below the mound of dirt continually pushing up almost to the brink of breaking through and then subsiding.

So much we miss because we do not take the time to see... And, yet, even when we do take the time to see, there is so much more to God's creation than meets the eye.

There are so many blessings and surprises tucked into the corners of every day just waiting for me to discover them. Beyond all that I notice are layers of blessings that I passed by without even noticing. God is always so very far ahead of me.

I've prayed that God will bless you today. And I'm hoping you see something special that you never noticed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment