Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Change for Peace


Father. Change is challenging.

Opportunity blooms freely in the rich soil of disappointment, failure and grief, doesn't it? I know Your grace is enough. I know You are walking alongside me.

But, Father, change is difficult. My heart aches with the heaviness of going through changes. Even changes that make life better can leave a trail of pain.

Find Your rest in Me. Seek peace. Pursue it. Someday complete peace will be available. You're not home yet, My child.

Others have to find their own way to You, too, don't they? Some burdens we can bear with one another, but some burdens are ours alone to carry.

Yes.

You bear all the burdens with me, don't You? You are Lord over all the earth.

Yes.

You allow the changes. You are Lord over change.

Yes.

*smile...You are Lord over change.

No comments:

Post a Comment