Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks Giving

Father,

I Am here.

I'm having some trouble being the person I want to be. The things I should do, I don't do and the things I shouldn't do, that's what I do. I want You to matter in my life more than anything else...more than my comfort, more than my opinions, more than my pride, more than my wants. I want You to have my whole heart.

I do have Your whole heart. You gave it to Me.

What do You see in there?

Broken dreams and broken schemes. Scars. Wounds. A lot of blood.

Sounds bad.

Healing blood. Redeeming blood.The blood is Mine, not yours.

If I confess my sins, You are faithful and just and will forgive my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

I Am faithful even when you are not faithful. My promises are new every morning.

All I have needed Your Hand has provided. Morning by morning new praises I see. Great is Your faithfulness, Lord, unto me.

Happy ThanksGiving, Daughter.

Happy ThanksGiving, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment