Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Walking in a Wheelchair

Oh, that I might make an altar of remembrance out of the ruins of my life. That I might see, and thank Him for, the wiser choice, the better answer, the harder yet richer path.

Ah, this is the God I love.

The Center, the Peacemaker, the Passport to adventure, the Joyride, and the Answer to all our deepest longings...The Answer to all our fears,

Man of Sorrows and Lord of Joy...always permitting what He hates to accomplish something He loves.

And He has brought me here to this place in my life so I can declare to anyone within earshot of the whole universe, to anyone who might care, that, yes...

There are more important things in life than walking."

Joni Earickson Tada: A Lifetime of Walking with Jesus
JoniAndFriends.org

No comments:

Post a Comment